March 8, 2014

hundreds goodbye.


"I never expected that to you hundreds of word goodbye is not enough. I feel today may have been umpteen hundredth time I said goodbye to you. I said goodbye in any of our conversations. I said goodbye to each message that is sent to you. I said goodbye when we're on the dining table. I said goodbye at a time when we are together. I said goodbye to you in each of our interactions. reasonable if you do not know, I said it in my heart. and sometimes when our eyes met, I tried my hardest to said goodbye to you. Today, I said goodbye to you, fair if you do not know, I said it on your back...."
postingan ini dipersembahkan oleh google translate, gumawoo :D

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

jangan lupa ninggalin jejak ya ^.^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...